Rofos RS350TR UITLOPEND
Light trilaminate drysuit
The RS 350HD is a trilaminate drysuit made with a super-light fabric.
With a weight of 3 kg it is ideal for travellers.
For its quality-price ratio is becoming the new standard among trilaminate drysuits.
The material is resistant on the outside and delicate in the inside. The RS 350HD is therefore a very good suit that requires some care.
All RS drysuits have been designed for demanding technical divers, wreck diving and cave diving.
Only the best materials are chosen and this ensures that these suits are extremely resistant to tears, cuts and holes.
The Italian design guarantees not only a fine aesthetic. It allows for a better air management, an excellent trim and buoyancy as well as maximum freedom of movement.
RS drysuits are incredibly customizable. We offer 122 size combinations for men and 49 for women.
They are made in Italy and Rofos makes tests on each suit to check its dryness before each shipment.
- Three layers Rofotex 2.0
- Fully taped interior.
- Telescoping torso with a quick-adjusting crotch strap.
- Entirely Made in Italy.
- Cordura® 1000 reinforcements on: shoulders, elbows, forearms, sitting, knees, shins, crotch and harness.
- Two four-compartment Cordura® 1000 pockets: self-draining, closed with high strength straps and equipped with six rubber bands inside them.
- Waterproof front zipper with Cordura® protective bib closed with nylon zipper. Waterproof zipper can be chosen between BDM and YKK Aquaseal.
- Low-profile rotating inflation valve with central button and high profile automatic/manual exhaust valve.
- Latex neck seal, with 5 mm superstretch neoprene warm neck collar for improved comfort and heat retention.
- Comes with one hood that can be chosen between a superstretch collar hood with differentiated thickness, the Glide 3 mm, the Glide 7/5 mm, the Glide 5 mm and the Glide 9/5 mm.
- Embedded boots in 3 mm neoprene with a rigid sole and removable inner sockliner, to make it even stiffer if necessary. Reinforcements on the instep and loop tape fraying.
- Reinforced supports for p-valve.
- Adjustable elastic and completely removable suspenders; they have an elastic ring to hold the sleeves when the suit is not completely worn.
- Adjustable drawstring waist for better fit.
- Comes complete with carrying bag, no-freeze hose, removable suspenders, talc, lubricant for the zipper, mask strap band and a warm fleece beanie.
- Possible choice of overlay and colored threads.
- Weight 3 Kg.
The diver can customize trilaminate drysuits as he likes, upon request and payment.
Neck: standard neck is latex, but you can choose the neoprene neck seal and even choose the interchangeable neck (silicone or latex).
Wrists: standard cuff is latex, but you may prefer the interchangeable cuff, and mount the dry gloves later on.
Dry gloves: you can have the suit already with rings for dry gloves.
Boots: standard boots are neoprene, but you can choose the neoprene sock to be worn under a lace-up boot with a rigid technical lug sole (Rock Boot).
P-valve: The standard suits only have reinforcements for the p-valve, but you can choose to have the suit with a p-valve already fitted.
Standard the suit is a "all-black" look, but you can request some color changes for overlay and seams.
The availability of colored Cordura ranges from blue to green, to red, to gray. You can also choose between two different overlay layout.